Thursday, June 19, 2008

TWD: Better late than never

The choice for this weeks installment of Tuesdays with Dories was Peppermint Cream Puff Ring. As you can see this does not look like a ring. I was excited to make the cream puffs as I never had before and it's somthing my Mom used to make. I went with the puffs instead of the ring out of simplicity sakes, time seemed to run away from me this week. And my peppermint cream had a little accident so I went with whatever instant pudding I had in the cupboard, I know not the same but they still turned out pretty darn good.

4 comments:

Bungalow Barbara said...

Looks good! I'm glad you tried them.

Jaime said...

looks like your cream puffs puffed up nicely!

Jules Someone said...

Your puff looks very nice. Enjoy!

ostwestwind said...

Your are right: "Besser spät als nie! :-), great looking puffs!

Ulrike from Küchenlatein