Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

We celebrated our 5th anniversary on November 22nd. We had an amazing time together. We went to the New Kids on the Block concert, brought back lots of memories from childhood but it was awesome what can I say I'm definitely a New Kids fan!! My gorgeous flowers!
Concert Pics!!




So my self portrait skills aren't that great but this is the only pic I got of the two of us together.







This will bring back some memories for some of you!!!
Hanging Tough!!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

LOVE the video. I so wish I would have gone to that concert when they came to Salt Lake. Makes me think of your New Kids pillow that you had forever!

Anonymous said...

This explains a lot about Jason. First he took sewing lessons. Then he bought a sewing machine, Then he wanted to go to the art institute of seattle to become a fashion designer. Now he just goes to new kids on the block concerts.

Christine said...

Happy 5th!! I wanted to go to NKOTB but I didn't think anyone would go with me. I know Sam wouldn't have so I never mentioned it to him. Thanks for posting that video. It brought back so many memories of my childhood. (sigh) :)

Janeen said...

Oh, looks like fun. I would have loved to have been there. Gald that you all had a great time.